April 11, 2013
ISSNIP 2014 to be held in Singapore. Details will be made available soon.
April 11, 2013
Best Student Paper Nominations:
- An Energy Efficient Image Compression Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks; Duc Minh Pham (University of South Australia, Australia), Syed Mahfuzul Aziz (University of South Australia, Australia)
- WINNER: Low-Power Appliance Monitoring Using Factorial Hidden Markov Models; Ahmed Zoha (University of Surrey, United Kingdom), Alexander Gluhak (The University of Surrey, United Kingdom), Michele Nati (University of Surrey, Guildford, United Kingdom), Muhammad Ali Imran (University of Surrey, United Kingdom)
Best Paper Nominations:
- WINNER: Rate distance and MST-based multiratecasting in wireless sensor networks; Ivan Stojmenovic (University of Ottawa, Canada), Amiya Nayak (SITE, University of Ottawa, Canada), Xidong Liu (University of Ottawa, Canada)
- Discovering Water Use Activities for Smart Metering; Rachel M Cardell-Oliver (The University of Western Australia, Australia)
- Multiple Classifier System for Automated Quality Assessment of Marine Sensor Data: Ashfaqur Rahman (CSIRO, Australia), Daniel Smith (CSIRO ICT, Australia), Greg Timms (CSIRO, Australia)
March 22, 2013
Advance detailed programme is now available here.
The City of Melbourne
The conference will be held at the Langham, Melbourne, Australia. Melbourne is a creative, exciting, ever-changing city with extraordinary surprises to be discovered in every basement, rooftop and laneway.
- Conference Dates: April 2–5, 2013
- Tutorial Date: April 2, 2013
- Special Session, Tutorial and Workshop proposal: October 15, 2012
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 15, 2012 (hard deadline)
- Paper Submission Deadline: November 18, 2012 (hard deadline)
- Paper Acceptance Notification: December 20, 2012
- Camera Ready Manuscript: January 10, 2013